CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Here we go again...


Tomorrow officially starts the new school year for the kids.  On Friday, we had Open House and all but three of my kids showed up.  Looks like I am going to have a pretty good class (lets hope anyway).  I started back last week and it really felt like I never left.  I guess it's good though...get back into the routine of things.
I start my grad school classes on Wednesday and then everything will be back in full force.  My last semester!  YEA!!!  I really hope that finding a job won't be as difficult for me as some of my friends have had.  I'm being optimistic!  
Nothing really exciting has happened since my last entry.  Riley is in Austin this weekend so my life has been pretty boring.  What did I ever do before kids to keep myself entertained??? However, Riley is moving into the next class on Monday.  This is the class where she is officially supposed to get potty trained.  I really think she is ready because she knows what to do, just off on the timing.  Keep your fingers crossed!  Again, I'm being optimistic, and hoping that the SAMS diapers I bought last week may be the last box I have to buy...
Well, even though I haven't been the best at keeping my blog updated, there is a good chance that it is going to get even worse.  I'll try, so don't give up on me, but it probably won't happen too often.  
Here is one picture... I just thought Riley's eyes looked so beautiful, and yes...we are at the pool again!!!

No comments: