CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pictures to prove it









As most of you know, after Darryl and I separated, I found a new home for the two dogs.  A Great Dane and a Lab/German Shepherd mix are two HUGE dogs and finding a home isn't an easy task.  Not to mention trying to grow ANY type of grass or plant in a small backyard.  Because Riley is such an outside person, I knew that I really wanted to have a safe place for her to learn her independence and enjoy her favorite things, swinging and swimming.  After six months of working and planning, I think I am finally done creating that safe haven for her.  I am very happy with the outcome, but I had a lot of help.  My neighbor, Tom, helped me with all the brick laying, my dad helped bring in all the dirt and granite that was put in, my mom's husband, Ben, helped me find a new home for the dogs, and Riley cheered me on every step of the way :). Here are some pictures of before and after.  

1 comment:

Annie said...

You are a ROCKSTAR!!! These pics are amazing; I'm so glad you took them! I love your "Secret Garden"...

XOXO,
annie