CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just Cause

Darryl's sister posted this on her blog so I thought I would copy it just in case there was something you didn't know about me...
A - Attached or Single: We all know I am divorced
B - Best Friend: Stacy in Austin...like a sister to me.
C - Cake or Pie: I honestly prefer salty treats like fries...yum!
D - Day of Choice: Summer vacation and Fridays!
E - Essential Item: my phone, sad I know.
F - Favorite Color: purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Don't ask me why eating bears seems more normal, but it does.
H - Hometown: San Antonio
I - Indulgence: Staying Busy... too busy...
J - January or July: Hard choice, January is cooler weather, July is summer vacation
K - Kids: one precious little girl, Riley...
L - Life is incomplete without: love and laughter
M - Marriage Date:  July 12, 2003, divorced March 12, 2008
N - Number of siblings: one younger, Diva, sister and numerous step siblings
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, I don't like the orange peel under my nails
P - Phobias or Fears: I hate lizards and the thought of drowning
Q - Quote: The Best is Yet to Come!!!
R - Ring Size: ???
S - Season: Winter and Spring (I don't like to sweat)
T - Tuna or Tilapia: Recently aquired a taste for tilapia
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm pretty open... I sing as loud as I can in the shower... Riley loves it :)
V - Very Favorite Stores: New York and Co. 
W - Worst Habbit: Wine
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, had plenty of those with Riley and every one was a treat.
Y - Your favorite food: French Fries
Z - Zodiac: Aries (March 24)

1 comment:

Jody Harrington said...

What a precious photo of you and Riley!

Your backyard patio looks great, too.

I hope the new school year will be a good one for you!

Love Aunt Jody