CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Once a month

So lets be honest...I think a more realistic goal for blog posting will be once a month.  More will be a perk!  
Since my last post, not much has happened out of the ordinary.  I started back to school at UTSA and I think it may be a little more demanding this semester simply because there are more things due and I have the graduate program final on top of that.  BUT...it is the last semester and I can do ANYTHING for 4 months.  Start praying now that next fall I will find myself in an administrative position.  That is the goal anyway!
Riley is doing great.  She moved to the 2 1/2 year olds room and has started potty training.  UGHHHHH  She is doing really well, but she hasn't quite figured out the timing of things.  It helps if she lets me know prior to "tee teeing" that she has gone :)  Therefore, we spend most of the day "trying" so that there aren't any accidents.  Isn't it crazy what your life begins to revolve around when you have a 2 1/2 year old HAHAHA.
She has also gotten much more vocal, if that is possible... She is so smart and is so fun to have a conversation with.  Every time we talk, she surprises me with a new phrase or comment.  She cracks me up on a regular basis and is so much fun!  
My kids this year seem like a pretty good group.  There are always those challenges, but without them my job could be boring.  So I love 'em.
Other than that, life is normal.  I guess that is relative huh?  I have recent pictures, but haven't uploaded them to my computer so I will try to have some up on my next post.  Have a great month :)

No comments: