CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

hot-scotch

Although this video clip is a little delayed, it was too cute not to post.   It was taken in November...Enjoy!  Sorry is is horizontal...just tilt your head :)

UPDATE ON DARRYL'S DAD:  He started chemo and radiation about 3 weeks ago.  At his most recent doctors appointment, the doctor told Courtney and Danielle that he had gotten all of the tumor and that he thinks Courtney will survive longer than what was normally expected.  The fact that the cancer was caught early, taken out, and being fought aggressively with the radiation and chemo, the outlook is much more optimistic than originally thought.  I know the family appreciates your prayers and will continue to need them.  
Thank you Danielle for keeping me updated.   

2 comments:

Amy H said...

awesome to hear about Daryl's dad. I am so happy for Riley that she will have him around for longer. I also think it is funny that the title is "hot scotch" and not hopscotch. Is that what Riley calls it? She is a party girl already! :-) so cute!!

longhornsteener said...

yes, that is what she calls it. I guess I should have clarified that...I just look like a dork now :)