CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Moments

Because I am usually the one taking the pictures, there are VERY few pictures of Riley and I together.  I thought this one was pretty cute so I wanted to share...
I think things are finally going to start slowing down.  I officially only have three more nights of class!!!  Although that doesn't mean I am completely done, it is close.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I still have to pass the principalship exam and get the result on my compositions that were turned in last weekend.  If you think about it, say a little prayer :)
Riley is doing fabulously!  She is getting smarter and smarter everyday,.  She has really gotten into tracing.  We sit outside and she tells me to draw things and then she traces them.  She has also gotten pretty good at putting puzzles together.  I decided to start a little Christmas shopping early and I got her a puzzle.  I really want to give it to her now, but I will resist :)  
Anyway, I also got her a new Christmas dress because she will be taking her school Christmas pictures on Tuesday.  I am looking forward to getting those.
I will definitely post those when I get them...
Hope you are doing well!