CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting ready for the holidays



Riley and I went last Saturday to take our Christmas pictures.  The first time in a year that I have taken her to Portrait Innovations.  She did so well!!!  However, I was trying to be frugal and have a "costume change" so we could do her three year pictures at the same time.  That didn't go over too well.  She was done.  At least we got a few good ones.  We also got all the Christmas decorations out of the attic yesterday and started to decorate the house because she is going to be gone next weekend and I didn't want to get to the end of the week and still have to do it all...therefore we put the Christmas tree up yesterday.  It was so fun!!!  Every time I opened a new box, she got so excited.  It was also nice to have the help...yes, she did help, however, all the ornaments are on two branches, right in the front.  I figure, it's just her and I so I am going to leave it.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Go Horns!!!  

2 comments:

Amy H said...

cute pictures! you both look so great. You are way ahead of the game with Christmas. We don't have anything ready yet...

longhornsteener said...

If I don't do it now...it will not happen!