CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Still Swimming



Riley just finished two weeks of swimming lessons at her school and she is now officially a fish!  She loves it.  Her teacher said that the first two days they couldn't get her in the water.  That surprised me a little because she did pretty good with me when we went to the pool.  However her hesitation was not at ALL apparent at her class.  She will be continuing classes for two more weeks so by then, she will be a better swimmer than me.  
After she passed her beginners class we went swimming at "Wan-daddy's" house and she showed everyone how much she had learned.  She even let Wandaddy throw her in the air and she loved it.  I am really glad that she loves swimming so much, but there is definitely no fear of water in that little girl and that could be good and bad :).
Other than that, I am over half way done with my grad school classes for the summer and I will be teaching 6th grade math for the second summer session.  I am excited about it because it is something I have done before, but new for now since I have been teaching 4th grade the past 5 years.  I have also been working on getting my backyard in order so I will work more on that when I have time.  Riley loves being out there so I have really enjoyed fixing it up.
Hope all is well with all of you!  

No comments: