CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Riley's First Beach Trip





Well, we went to the beach a couple of weeks before I started blogging, but I just got the pictures from it and I wanted to share.  We went to Port Aransas for the weekend and stayed at the Seagull Condos.  The first night we were there, Riley, Mimi and I went down to the beach.  Riley wasn't really sure about the sand and the ocean at first, but she kind of warmed up to the water.  She still didn't like the sand...it was "dirty" but as long as she had her pinky shoes on she was ok.  I thought surely she would like to build a sand castle, but it turned out the only one having fun with that was me.  She didn't want to get her hands dirty...my little diva!  
Overall we had a wonderful and relaxing trip.  Riley loved driving downtown and seeing all the statues of sharks and other fish.  Ever since then, when we talk about going to any kind of water, she wants to go to the "ocean."  I can't wait to go back and I know Riley will have even more fun the next time.  Enjoy the pictures...

No comments: