CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

My first time!



Well, I have decided to start blogging.  Apparently it is the era of a new age...I can't promise I will keep up with it as well as I should, but I figured for those of you I don't get a chance to talk to on a regular basis, this might be one way to see how things are going.  Plus I figured I didn't have enough things to do HAHAHA!  
Riley and I spent most of 
Memorial day 
in her new pool.  The top 
two pictures 
are in our 
back yard and the last one is at her Paw Paw's house in Austin.  She loves the water...my little bathing beauty!  
Well, I think that blogging will be fun and I hope to hear comments from some of you on how you are doing.  Have a great Memorial Day and stay posted!

3 comments:

Catherine McKay Martin said...

Riley is the too cute for words and I love she has the little mermaid on!! So amazing!!!

Amy H said...

I love to read blogs! I don't have one of my own yet but I read them all the time. Looking forward to seeing what you are up to since we don't get to see you often.

Riley is so big now. She just looks like she is growinig up so fast. Hard to believe!

Jody Harrington said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Christina! I'll be reading.

From your aunt Josi who blogs at:

Quotidian Grace

The pictures of Riley are precious! Her hair is beautiful!