CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer fun!

For me, summer finally began the second week of July. Instead of writing a whole lot, I am just going to post a visual diary of our summer so far...
FOLKLIFE FESTIVAL--it was HOT HOT HOT










Riley's first amusement park ride on her own....








HORSE BACK RIDING

I think she liked it just a little.










SPENDING TIME WITH COUSIN HAILEY









BEACH-TIME























those are dolphins...not sharks... :)








As for me..... I am still trying to find an administrative job for the fall.  There is still a lot of movement happening in the district so it isn't too late, but I am biting at the bit to have a sure thing locked in.  I have had a couple of interviews, so my name is out there and that is always good.  I am not losing hope or motivation.  If it doesn't happen this year, it will happen soon enough....  I will keep you posted.

No comments: